Building Inspector

Check with Waupaca County Zoning Office,715-258-6255, to determine if a Land Use Permit is required. Please note that if a Land Use Permit is required, a Building Permit cannot be issued until the Land Use Permit is acquired


The Town of Farmington is no longer issuing building permits.  Contact the Waupaca County Planning & Zoning Office for information.