Reporting Deer on Roadway

Did you know Waupaca County has a contracted service to pick up deer carcasses from roadways in the county?

If you see a deer carcasses on the side of the roadway please report it as soon as possible.

You can report it directly to our contracted provider at (715)281-9791 or by calling the Sheriff’s Office non-emergency number at (715)258-4466.